Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ugh...

I keep telling myself I am going to update my blog with my family Holiday events...we had 5 different Christmas Celebrations...and everytime I am about ready to do so, something else comes up. We were up north from December 19th until January 2nd so I have lots of cute pics that I want to share with you all, but I keep running out of time. I had to work from my parent's house seven of those days, and when I wasn't working I was enjoying their company!! I kept saying I would upload them once I got back to Madison. Well we got back a little after midnight on 1/2 and went directly to bed. Then got up on 1/3 and put all our presents away...that's the part I dread!! Then today was suppose to be my relaxation day where I could update my blog...yeah right!! Instead we went and did some gift exchanging, did lunch, got the van washed and came home. Our friend's Bob (yeah Bob here's a shout out to you...he's a BIG FAN of my blog...hahaha!!), Jackie and Tyler came over to exchange gifts and have some pizza. They headed out, we gave Morgan a bath, got Nathan to bed, and I got online to check my e-mail, update my blog with any fun coupons and what do ya know...it's after 10:30, and I gotta get my butt to bed as I have to go to work!! I am dreading going in as we are going to be super busy...at least I will as a co-worker is gone this week, and I am her back-up. So hopefully I can share my cutie patooties with you all tomorrow night!! I know I have you on the edge of your seats now don't I!?!?! This is where you reply and say...yes Keeley we can't wait...your blog rocks!! HA HA HA!!! Later Gators!!

No comments: