Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine Treat Holder Workshop


WHEN:
Thursday, February 4 - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, February 5 - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 6 - 7:00 p.m.
(Trying to accomodate many schedules)

RSVP by Wednesday, February 3!!

WHERE:
My House - Madison WI
(608) 320-9801 -- kirwankm@hotmail.com

COST:
Sold in Sets of 4 Treat Holders - Each Set $2.00
You can pick whatever designs you want...mix and match

CAN'T MAKE IT:
If you can't make it but would like to make these let me know,
and I will create a kit for you.
If there is a different evening that would work better for you let me know as
well, and I will try to accomodate.
You will need to pay for the workshop and
then the additional postage if mailed.

So I am totally into Valentine's Day this year. Don't ask me why.
I had so much fun making these cutie patooties too.
I made 24 for Nathan's Preschool Class and a few more for Morgan's Daycare.
They are quick and easy and oh so cute!!
They measure 3" x 3" x 1 1/2".
I am double-stick taping a couple of the mini-candy bars in them
(picture shown with Crunch Bars).
I don't know what it is about Googlie Eyes...but they crack me up!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.






2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable treat holders. Your 'rainbow' row of them looks really cute. :)

Unknown said...

loooove these Keels! I had planned to do something very similar :)