Saturday, January 2, 2010

For My Close To My Heart Customers

It is a new year and with that, I want YOU to be able to create projects and attend workshops that YOU are interested in. I have created a survery that will help me determine what your skill level is, what your crafting preferences are, and how I can help assist you to scrapbook, cardmake, and craft - faster, simpler and easier through Close To My Heart!!

This survey is completely anonymous, However, if you choose to fill in your name and e-mail at the very end, I will enter your name into a Close To My Heart give-away for a $10 Gift Certificate valid only on Close To My Heart Products through me.

You have until Sunday, January 10, 2010 to complete this survey.

To participate in this survey please contact me at kirwankm@hotmail.com or (608) 320-9801.

No comments: