Here is a quick look at the features and benefits of a few of our exciting new products in the Spring Close To My Heart 2010 Idea Book.
The most important part of scrapbooking is the story told through journaling and photos. But let's not forget the fun part -- the finishing touches!! Here are four new products complete with a list of their features and benefits!!
Z1270 Soft Suede Pinwheels
* Soft, suede-like fabric adds touchable, unique texture
* Custom-stitched with Chocolate thread in intricate swirls
* Fabric is thin and flexible, not stiff or bulky
* Can be inked to bring out velvety texture
* Give the look of hand-stitching without ever picking up a needle
* Perfect for layering with each other or with other embellishments
* Petals can be shaped with scissors for variety
Z1271 Tiny Tabs
* Glossy, dimensional designs atop sturdy metal tabs with an adhesive strip
* Circle-shaped tab echoes circle-shaped epoxy design
* Strong enough to act as pull-tabs for hidden journaling or tags in pockets
* Use them in a series to create repetition, an essential element of design
* Slip a piercing tool underneath the epoxy icon and gently remove it from the metal tab. Adhere the epoxy sticker directly to your project! The metal tabs can then be used on other artwork.
Z1269 Filigree Charms
* Sophisticated charms include matching brads for easy attaching
* Pewter finish gives charms a shabby chic look
* Designs are geometric, classy and timeless
* Charms add ornate detail but are simple to use
* Can be inked with StazOn or pigment ink
* Use them in girl- or boy-themed pages for vintage appeal
* Swap out the matching brad for one with color for an extra pop
Z1261 Color-Ready Irresistibles Lots of Dots
* White Daisy polka-dot pattern is nearly invisible until ink is applied
* Can be colored with markers, ink, chalk, watercolor pencils, and more!
* Irresistibles are great for kids because the patterns appear "like magic" when the stickers are colored
*Polka dots create visual texture but are still neutral enough to use on any project
* No matter what your project is, you'll always be able to color your Irresistibles to coordinate!
* Creating a gradient effect is easy - just color each sticker with two different markers, then use a blending pen to mix them. Color them while they are still on their backing sheet so they don't lose their stickiness.
You can purchase any of the above items on my website: keeleyskreations.myctmh.com
**Close To My Heart Keynotes, Spring 2010, Volume 9 / Issue 1, Pages 8-12.