Friday, January 17, 2014

Close To My Heart's New Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book!!

Check It Out...It's the New Spring/Summer 2014 
Close To My Heart Idea Book!!


And ooooohhhhh what an Idea Book it is!!

I can easily say that this is the BEST Spring/Summer Book I think they have had since I started in January 2009.

WHY??

Because there are products in here that normally would not be introduced until the Autumn/Winter Book unveiling at Convention.

Isn't that EXCITING?!?!

I just mailed out 50+ of these bad boys to my 

They are always the first ones to get their hands 
on the new Idea Book.

I know...you are dying to see what is in here.

BUT...

The only way to get your hands on this baby NOW are:
* Place a $35 order on my WEBSITE, and 
I will mail one right out to you for FREE.

(You might as well add on the National Paper Crafting Cloud 9 Kit for $15 too which would then qualify you for the January Stamp of the Month - Cross-Stitch Wishes for $5.)

* Join my newly forming Spring/Summer Monthly Hostess Club (more details coming as soon as Corporate posts the photos of some of the new products that we can legally use...LOL).

* Purchase one right here from my Blog in the right column.

Well ya know what?!?!

You might as well just JOIN our From the Heart Embellishers Family now as you know you are going to LOVE all the awesome new products in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book!!

We would love to have ya!!


post signature

No comments: