Friday, January 24, 2014

Close To My Heart's Costa Rica 2014 Incentive Trip Goodies Have Arrived!


Lookie what my Fed Ex man delivered to my door yesterday?!



These are the 10 double-page layouts that arrived from Corporate Close To My Heart. 

Well...I have the cut-in-a-bazillion pieces version that I need to stamp and assemble, but you get the picture! 

The Costa Rica Stamp Set 2014 on the left is exclusive to the Incentive Trip Earners...LOVE THOSE!

Then it is my Costa Rica embroidered Close To My Heart Shirt!

And finally, the embellishment goodies for the pages!
LOVE THEM and LOVE CTMH!

I am sooooo blessed to be a part of this GREAT company!










Want to Join a Company That Makes Earning These AWESOME Trips Possible?!

Email Me Today -- keeleyskreations@gmail.com



post signature

No comments: