Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Little Hemi Baby!! 10.25.09

Sean dressed Morgan on Sunday as you can obviously see. As soon as I saw her in this outfit I told him he had to get a picture of her sitting on the hood of the Charger. Why you ask? Because we have one of Nathan in the exact same outfit sitting on there...hehehe. It is a 12 month outfit, and Nathan wore it around 9 months...Morgan is 14 months and fits in it...my little peanut!! I think the need for speed is already engrained in her. She doesn't like to play with her baby toys...always has to play with Nathan and his race cars. Then when we get in the car she makes these growling noises...hmmm...I wonder where the kiddos get that from?!?!?! SEAN!?!?!

(P.S. - I was glad to see those Vikings finally lose...hehehe).




No comments: