Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CTMH's October Promotion - Studio Splurge

October's CTMH Promotion - Studio Splurge!!

Dates: October 1 thru October 31, 2009

Featured Product: 10 FREE Studio J™ Layouts
When you sign up as a CTMH Consultant between October 1–31 and achieve both levels of Straight To The Top (STTT), you will receive 10 Studio J layouts FREE! Earning Straight To The Top Level 1 and 2 sets you up for a successful business with Close To My Heart. By adding the 10 FREE Studio J layouts, you not only learn more about our new exciting online design software, but it’s the icing on the cake for a wonderful and beneficial start with Close To My Heart.

Where can I learn more about Studio J™?
Go to StudioJ.com to learn more about our exciting new online design software.

I saw this demonstrated while in Minneapolis, MN last weekend for CTMH's Regional Celebration. CTMH's new Studio Software will seriously blow away any competitors digital software on the market!! If you have any questions please contact me!! I am super excited to start working with this awesome new tool!!

No comments: