Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Scrap Studio - 9.1.09

I finally finished my "Scrap Studio" at 3:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. I was having my Autumn/Winter Close To My Heart Open House at 1:00 p.m. so forced myself to get it ready. I didn't want to haul my products to Noodles & Co. anymore...LOL!! I am kicking myself that I didn't take a picture of what it looked like beforehand with all the stuff sitting on the floor and on the desks in HUGE piles. I actually went piece by piece of paper, stickers, embellishments, etc. and purged a TON of stuff. I plan to take pics of all that stuff too and try to sell it. I did sell a bunch of stuff to the ladies after the Open House...thanks gals!!

My Scrap Studio is in the bonus room above our garage. It is also our spare bedroom...hehehe.

This is what you see as you walk in the door:
This is the door you just walked through:
This is working your way around clockwise from the door. All the DVD's are Sean's huge collection.
This is my September Close To My Heart Scrapbooking & Cardmaking Workshop On The Go - Twitterpated (watch for the flier on my blog soon) on top of the entertainment center. I think I am going to have lots of luck with this as the ladies seemed to really be diggin' it!! It is my favorite paper pack of the new Idea Book!!
These cubes and shelves are all thanks to family, friends and co-workers who were kind enough to supply me with all of their extra 40% and 50% off coupons for Michael's and JoAnn's. THANK YOU ALL!!
Just a closer picture of the cubes and shelves. These house all my non-CTMH product.
This picture turned out really dark...sorry!! This has my printer, Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges, Cardstock, etc. on it.
Just a close-up picture of all that stuff.
This is continuing to work out way around the room.
I LOVE the slatboard...it works perfectly for all my CTMH cards, layouts, projects and stamps used in those items.
This is a close-up of all the cubes. They only house my CTMH products so I don't have to search everywhere for those items.
This is a close-up of the slatboard.
Almost done...moving around the room.
My friend and CTMH upline - Jen's bed is in the back under the window. She is coming to visit from California in a couple weeks so that was another reason I had to make sure the room was cleaned up...hehehe.
The card table will come down as I had it up for the Open House. There is another twin bed underneath this one that pulls out and then pops up to be the same height as the one against the wall.
In the closet is baby girl embellishments, girl embellishments, baby boy embellishments, boy embellishments, holiday paper and embellishments, non-CTMH stamps, paints, inks, albums, shipping supplies, etc. And the top shelf (that you can't really see) is all board games.

And finally...here are the tables in the center of the room where all the fun and creativity happens!!
Hope you enjoyed my tour. Let me know if you have any questions!! I can't wait to get in there and scrap!!

12 comments:

Nina T. said...

LOVE it!!!!

Renee said...

WOWZERS!!! Alittle bit of heaven!! Enjoy! Hugs and Blessings Renee

Unknown said...

That looks awesome Keeley!!!

...Darlene said...

It's beautiful!

Lori said...

Wow. What an awesome room. Can I come and stay??? How fun that would be to stay up all night and play and then crash.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love it :)

Jenifer Benner said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your scrap room is "DA BOMB!" I love how you have organized your CTMH separate from other supplies and that there is still room to move around in the room. Great job!!!

Emmy

Kimberly said...

Wow! That is a great scrap/guest room! I love the layout. Would you mind sharing the size of the room (minus bed nook)? Thanks so much!
Kim

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love your room, I only have 12 cubes, now I know I have to have more.

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great! I have slat board (don't you just love it) on my walls also. I'm curious, are you using racks for shelves on yours? Where did you find the supplies for it? I'm having a hard time finding some.

Rebecca
live2clickpics@ameritech.net

Keeley Kirwan said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Kimberly - I will take measurements and let you know. I don't remember off the top of my head.

Rebecca - I got my slatwall at Menards, but they didn't sell any shelving or many accessories. I couldn't find them in stores, so I ordered the acrylic shelves online here -

http://www.gershelbros.com/page62.html

They were $0.69 each, and I think I ordered 30. Free Shipping and No Tax either...SWEET!!