Saturday, April 3, 2021

Close To My Heart VIP Refer-a-Friend Bonus



Close To My Heart's VIP Refer-a-Friend Bonus ...

If you love being a VIP with me, then chances are good that you might know a few people who would love it just as much as you do!!

Now you can earn FREE credit by inviting them to sign up as a VIP this month!!

Here's how it works:

  • As a current VIP Customer, you will receive an email containing a personalized referral code. You can also locate your referral code by logging in to my Close To My Heart website, clicking Account and then the VIP Membership link.

  • Share the referral code with friends, family, and followers. You can share it by copying and pasting it into an email, a text message, or social media post.

  • When your friends sign up using your referral code, you receive $10, and your friend does too!! Your friend’s bonus is in addition to their normal $15 sign-up credit. Your credit will be available to you at checkout the next time you shop for Close To My Heart products.

  • There is no limit to the amount of bonus VIP Credit that you can earn using your referral code, but keep in mind that this offer is only available during the month of April 2021.


  • Don't know anyone with a VIP referral code ... message me to get one!!




Join Jill as she walks you thru all the details of the VIP Refer-a-Friend Bonus!!

No comments: