Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CTMH's Convention Recognition

My Ultimate Upline, Karen Morris, created this video and had it on display at her Team Meeting on Wednesday night of Convention. I received two awards from her as you will see my name listed under the Dream Team for:

1) Top Recruiting (22 Consultants) - #4 on her team
2) On-Track to earn the Hawaiian Incentive Cruise in March 2012

I also received two awards that night from Karen's 1st Level Downline - Kimberly Williams from the Stampers With Attitude Team for:

1) Top Recruiting (22 Consultants) - #1 on her team
2) Top Personal Sales - #1 on her team



On Friday night CTMH held their annual Convention Banquet. I received an awesome award, got to walk up on-stage to accept it and got my picture taken with the Vice Presidents afterwards. It was sooooo cool!! I received an award for being a Top Recruiter in the company. I was #8 in the ENTIRE company with 22 Consultants added to my team since Convention last year. I knew I had done well recruiting (expecially in May) but I had no idea it would win me an award. :o)





I was shaking so badly when I got back to my seat. My team and I wanted to see what it looked like, and I had a hard time opening up the box...LOL!! My hands would not stop shaking, and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face all night!! I look forward to trying to beat that total this year!!

If you have EVER thought about joining Close To My Heart...NOW is the time. Not only do we have an AWESOME Autumn/Winter Idea Book with TONS of SPECTACULAR products and ideas in it, but the Consultant Kit has been reduced from $129 to ONLY $99.

To view the contents click HERE.

We would LOVE to have you join our From The Heart Embellishers Team. There are 24 of us located from coast to coast and everywhere in-between. We are in contact on a daily basis via our Team Facebook Page where we share ideas, ask questions, get inspiration and have made wonderful friendships. If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing but have questions...please feel free to email me at keeleyskreations@mycmth.com.

Otherwise...if you are ready to jump right in and join our team you can click HERE to fill out the application. It is very easy and user friendly, and you should get your notification very quickly. I look forward to working with you!!

No comments: