Friday, July 22, 2011

CTMH's NEW Autumn/Winter 2011 Consultant Kit!!



ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!! If you didn't sign up in May...NOW is the time to do so!! What an AMAZING Idea Book the Autumn/Winter one is!! B-E-A-UTIFUL!!

I just got back from Disneyland where they want to Make All Your Dreams Come True!!
Well that's what this AMAZING kit will do for YOU!! Whether you want to be a hobbyist and purchase these beautiful products for yourself at a discount or be a business builder and earn extra income for you and your family...You Belong Here!!

Pictured above is my team - Heather, Alicia, Jen (my upline), Me and Chrys - that joined me at Convention. I had matching shirts made up for us to wear on Friday, and man I had no idea how popular they would be. EVERYONE came up to us and told us they LOVED them!! LOL!! We had such a TERRIFIC time getting to know each other, laughing and creating!!

We have an awesome team of 23 gals who are all over the US - California, Washington, Oregon, Texas, Arizona, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida. We stay connected and talk on a daily basis on our Team Facebook Page. I know you want to be a part of a great FAMILY who will inspire and be there for you!!

Not Only Does Disney Want To Make Your Dreams Come True...
But So Do I & Close To My Heart...

Earn a good income, make new friends, get a discount on your favorite products - these are just a few of the wonderful benefits of joining Close To My Heart!! As an Independant Consultant, you'll love setting your own work hours and teaching others the joy of preserving their photos and sharing their memories. You'll find fulfillment with every Gathering, club and workshop you hold.

Joining Close To My Heart is easy with our online application. For just $99, you'll receive an abundance of business and creative supplies and products in your New Consultant Kit. You can enhance your kit by purchasing one or more of our add-on collections for just $40 each -- well below the retail value!! It's an investment that will reap BIG rewards!!

New Consultant KitWonderful business and creative products to launch your career!! Over $280 retail value!!


Kit Inlcudes:Read Me First Letter
Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Books (qty. 10)
Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Books (qty. 5, while supplies last)
"You Are Welcome Here" Recruiting Brochures (W1151, qty. 25)
"The Rewards Come Now" Hostess Brochures (W1150, qty. 25)
Studio J® Brochures (W111, qty. 5)
Hostess Order Forms (W122, qty. 25)
Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 25)
Studio J® Customer Order Forms (W1102, qty. 25)
Studio J® Membership Cards (W1103, qty. 5)
Studio J® 5-Pack Cards (W1104, qty. 5)
Close To My Heart Color Wheel (W470)
Autumn/Winter 2011 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1109, 48 – 6" Square Samples)
Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25)
My Acrylix® Lovable Petite Perks Stamp Set (W2021)
My Acrylix® Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set (W332)
Double Scrubber (Z1163)
My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
Sponge (Z697)
Liquid Glass (Z679)
Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
Black My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1345)
My Creations® Memory Game (Z1614)
Workshops on the Go™ Typeset Kit (G1024)
Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes (X7139C)
Milepost Shapes (Z1464)
Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2165)
Bamboo Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2103)
Crème Brulee Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2167)
My Acrylix® Trinity Alphabet Stamp Set (E1021)
My Acrylix® Vintage Type Stamp Set (D1481)
2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
There are now THREE bonus add-ons to your kit:


New Consultant Kit Add-On Collections:


Elemental Add-On Collection:It's elemental, my dear Watson: You'll love your artwork!! Over $80 retail value!!
Workshops on the Go™ Elemental Kit* (G1026)
Dimensional Elements Banners (Z1685)
Décor Journaling Spots (Z1461)
My Acrylix® Love Life Stamp Set (D1482)
My Acrylix® Happy Clusters Stamp Set (C1471)
Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137)
Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2118)

Roxie Add-On Collection:Create sparkling artwork with these brilliant products. Over $80 retail value!!

Workshops on the Go™ Roxie Kit (G1025)
Rhinestone Designer Brads (Z1360)
Foundry® Pin Clips (Z1612)
My Acrylix® Instant Memories Stamp Set (C1466)
My Acrylix® Unscripted Stamp Set (C1465)
Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2166)
Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2114)
2" x 6 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010)

Studio J Add-On Collection:Membership includes incredible benefits. Over $130 retail value!!

12-month Studio J® Membership
5 Studio J® Layouts (must redeem within first 3 months)


I would LOVE to answer any questions you have about Close To My Heart and this wonderful opportunity. You can email me at keeleyskreations@myctmh.com or call me (608) 320-9801.

Otherwise if you are ready to join a wonderful team who cares about YOU...sign up HERE!! I want to help MAKE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!

No comments: