Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FREE - Close To My Heart Summer 2009 Idea Books

The summer is always a super busy time for the Kirwan's. We have lots of family activities, sports, trips, etc. planned. I haven't gotten to spend nearly as much time working my Close To My Heart business as I would have liked the past couple months. And as you could tell, I hadn't posted anything CTMH related since early Spring. Now is the time to change that!!

The Summer 2009 Idea Book is jam packed with lots of exciting new papers and stamps!! If you haven't gotten the chance to take a look at this great Idea Book you can view it on my website at - keeleyskreations.myctmh.com or click the picture below to take you directly to the Idea Book.

If you would like your own personal hard copy please leave a comment. The Idea Book is FREE...you just need to cover the shipping.

So what are you waiting for...leave a comment now!!

No comments: