Saturday, January 16, 2021

Close To My Heart's Craft with Heart Scrapbooking Subscription Unboxing


I absolutely love the Close To My Heart
Craft with Heart Scrapbooking Subscription Program!!

I get a box three times a year with 16 layouts to create in each!!

That's 48 layouts I create each year without having to cut a single piece of paper!!

How awesome is that?!?!

Our Subscription Program comes with beautiful pre-made layout base pages, cardstock thickness stickers, easy to use punch-outs, pre-cut pieces and photo mats AND page protectors!!

All you need is Adhesive!!

SAY WHAT?!?!  Yup ... you read that correctly!!

I use my Tombow Tape Runner and 3-D Foam Dots ... and ... BAM ... DONE!!

Check out my unboxing of the January - April 2021 Craft with Heart Scrapbooking Subscription Box below.

I guarantee you are going to want to get one too!!



If you enjoyed this video ... please hit the SUBSCRIBE button and check out other videos from my YouTube Channel!!


Check out the different Subscription Pricing Options HERE!!

If you are ready to jump in and Subscribe to start getting your PINK SCRAPBOOKING BOX click on the January layouts below!!


No comments: