Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Keeley's Kreations YouTube Video: Bring Back My Pack: Blossom Walk-thru



Bring Back My Pack: Blossom Special ...

Join me as I walk you through all the great new products in this amazing special which is available through the end of February!!

The Blossom collection features the same classic paper designs that made it popular the first time it was available, with a refreshed color palette and several coordinating products, including a new sticker sheet, a coordinating cardstock packet, and two My Acrylix stamp sets!!

Save 20% with the Blossom Product bundle, which contains each of these special items or with the Blossom Workshop Kit, which includes materials for creating scrapbook layouts and cards using this great paper collection!!

Check out all the products in our new Blossom collection HERE!!


If you enjoyed this video ... please hit the SUBSCRIBE button and check out other videos from my YouTube Channel!!


VIP Customers Please Note ...


The Bring Back My Pack: Blossom special is eligible to earn your 15% VIP Bank Credit!!

However, the items are not eligible for purchase using VIP Bank Credit.

The amount paid for the item counts toward earning the 
Stamp of the Month for FREE!!

No comments: