Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Reason 6 to Join Close To My Heart -- FREE Resources!!


I absolutely love EVERYTHING about Close to My Heart.  

I have never done anything like this before.

Close To My Heart was my first and only direct sales business.

I have loved every minute of watching my business grow from being a hobbyist to watching my sales increase to growing a team to earning incentive trips of a lifetime.

I loved every aspect of Close To My Heart.

When I realized how many products I wanted to purchase from the Spring 2009 Idea Book, it just made sense for me to sign up to get the discount (not to mention the kit full of products at a HUGE discount).

Now, 5 years later, I look at the many reasons there are to join Close To My Heart and our From the Heart Embellisher's Family.

I plan to share them with you throughout the month of April.

Close To My Heart has been a true blessing in my life for so many reasons, and I would love to share this wonderful opportunity with YOU.




Reason 6 -- FREE RESOURCES

What??

More FREE Stuff When You Join Close To My Heart??

FREE Online Business Address (OBA)
Every Close To My Heart Consultant is provided with an Online Business Address (OBA) where your customers can Shop, View the Idea Book, Watch Videos and Tutorials, View the Monthly Campaigns, and even Join Your Team.

The wonderful thing about our OBAs is that we don't have to pay for them. 

When I joined 5 years ago, we had to pay a monthly/annual fee to have them, but the days of online shopping are a lot more popular and Close To My Heart recognizes what a great advantage it is for every Consultant to be given the opportunity to have one.

AWESOME RIGHT?!?!


 FREE Newsletter Service
Each month Close To My Heart provides their Consultants with professionally designed, monthly newsletters to share with our customers.

The newsletter is designed by the Close To My Heart Marketing Department, which reduces the amount of work on our part.

Consultants do have the option of personalizing the first section of it to advertise our own personal workshops/events and specials.

Corporate then advertises the monthly campaign with links to your OBA as well as the Stamp of the Month (SOTM) and usually has a section highlighting a product or project.

The newsletters have saved me so much time.

I can now focus on other aspects of my business.


     FREE Credit Card Processing
Close To My Heart allows Consultants to accept credit cards both via our OBAs and at Home Gatherings.

The BEST PART . . . we pay NO processing fees.

You get to keep YOUR COMMISSION!


Close To My Heart is a truly wonderful company always putting their Consultants first and trying to help them run their businesses more efficiently.

We are very lucky that they provide ALL these resources for FREE, allowing us to keep our COMMISSION and make it easy for us to be successful.

I LOVE MY JOB!


Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com

Ready to Join?

Click HERE










Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com

Ready to Join?
Click HERE



Don't Miss Out on the April Promotion:

Join my From the Heart Embellisher's Family in April for $99 and get the Spring/Summer Consultant Kit (retail value of $309) AND your choice of one of our three Exclusive Cricut Collections for FREE!!

Art Philosophy -- Z1686

Artiste -- Z1790

Artbooking -- Z1906


post signature

No comments: