Thursday, April 10, 2014

Reason 2 to Join Close To My Heart -- The Products!!


I absolutely love EVERYTHING about Close to My Heart.  

I have never done anything like this before.

Close To My Heart was my first and only direct sales business.

I have loved every minute of watching my business grow from being a hobbyist to watching my sales increase to growing a team to earning incentive trips of a lifetime.

I loved every aspect of Close To My Heart.

When I realized how many products I wanted to purchase from the Spring 2009 Idea Book, it just made sense for me to sign up to get the discount (not to mention the kit full of products at a HUGE discount).

Now, 5 years later, I look at the many reasons there are to join Close To My Heart and our From the Heart Embellisher's Family.

I plan to share them with you throughout the month of April.

Close To My Heart has been a true blessing in my life for so many reasons, and I would love to share this wonderful opportunity with YOU.




Reason 2 -- THE PRODUCTS

I loved the products when I originally joined, 
and I love them more even now.

Close to My Heart stays current and on par with all the trends and ensures that our products are always of the highest quality.

When CM left their customers with no way to purchase their side-loading page protectors, Close To My Heart stepped up to the plate and manufactured an even higher quality product 
at a cheaper price.

As an added BONUS, Close to My Heart will now be releasing NEW products every 4 months beginning this Fall.

There will be THREE . . . yup I said THREE NEW Idea Books 
coming out in the next year.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT??

Join our From the Heart Embellisher's Family and attend Convention 2014 in Disneyland to see the new Idea Book first-hand.

HOW EXCITING!


Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com


Ready to Join?
Click HERE





Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com


Ready to Join?
Click HERE



Don't Miss Out on the April Promotion:

Join my From the Heart Embellisher's Family in April for $99 and get the Spring/Summer Consultant Kit (retail value of $309) AND your choice of one of our three Exclusive Cricut Collections for FREE!!

Art Philosophy -- Z1686

Artiste -- Z1790

Artbooking -- Z1906


post signature

No comments: