Friday, April 4, 2014

Close To My Heart's My Creations Journaling Cards Box (Z1953)

Keep your cards all in one (very adorable) place.


With so many scrapbooking elements at your fingertips, it’s important to have a good way to keep them organized.

Items from our My Creations line can be just the ticket, and the new Journaling Cards Box (Z1953) is no exception. 

This 4½" × 6¼" × 1⅜" box with magnetic closure and a tiered bottom is the ideal place to store your Picture My Life cards, and also makes a perfect gift for cards and notes.

The white chipboard surface leaves plenty of room for you to add your own creative touch, making it both extremely handy and extremely cute.

Shows the Journaling Box full of a single set of Picture My Life cards.

The Journaling Boxes fit perfectly in the Medium Organizer (Z4139).

To Purchase Your Close To My Heart Products
Click on the Shopping Cart!!


post signature

No comments: