Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Close To My Heart Opportunity is for YOU!!

In uncertain economic times, a secure company offering great products can be hard to find. 

Close To My Heart offers that stability to its Consultants, who also enjoy being able to do what they love: create and preserve memories.

Watch the video to learn why now—more than ever—is a great time to celebrate creativity, preserve memories, and take advantage of the Close To My Heart opportunity.



Joining Close To My Heart has been an amazing opportunity for me, and I would love to add you to our CTMH family.  

I just got back from the 2013 Convention in Disneyworld...OH MAN!!  There are some AMAZING new products including a new Cricut Cartridge -- the Artbooking Collection.  With oodles of images in each of 15 layout themes, you can create several coordinating pages for each theme using just two keys and one dial size.  Images include accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats - in standard photo sizes - and more. The Cricut keys are optimized for creating 12" x 12" pages in a jiffy.  



You'll also love creating 10 themed mini books, also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size.  When you're finished cutting, use the coordinating stamp sets and Dimensional Elements shapes to add even more pizzazz.


When you join now you can immediately purchase this collection for only $77 (that's 22% off). What a great deal because you only pay $49 for a kit worth of $155 products (thats 70% off). How can you say no?!?! 

You DON'T have to sell to others, hold parties or build a team.  We welcome both HOBBYISTS and BUSINESS BUILDERS alike to our team.  Close To My Heart totally knows that 2/3s of the Consultants join ONLY for the discount, and they are totally COOL with that...that's why there is a Hobbyist/Junior Consultant program.  YOU make the CTMH adventure what YOU want it to be.  I'm here for guidance, encouragement, and fun along the way. 


It’s easy to join.  As part of your enrollment you will purchase the New Consultant Essentials Kit for only $49.  You will receive the basic business and creative supplies you want most. All the supplies in the kit have a retail value of approximately $155.

Contents of the New Consultant Essentials Kit Include:
Everything to meet your crafting and career needs. Approximately $155 in retail value.
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1125)
  • Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set (W2026)
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements (X7170C)
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit (G1065)
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036)
  • Black Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2105)
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2190)
  • My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set (C1556)
  • My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set (C1563)
  • My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set (D1551)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)


If you'd like a leg up in your new business, we recommend the New Consultant Master Kit for just $99. With a retail value of approximately $335, the Master kit includes expanded business items, along with additional products and Studio J layouts, to help you organize your business and reach your creative and financial goals.  It’s an investment that will reap big rewards.

NEW CONSULTANT MASTER KIT:
This kit is perfect for new Consultants who are wanting to really work their business as it includes extra supplies to help you and your customers!!

Includes everything in the Essentials Kit plus more supplies and 5 Studio J® layouts. Approximately $335 in retail value.

  • Read Me First Letter
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books (qty. 10)
  • 5 Studio J® Layouts (redeem within 3 months)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 Gathering Postcard (W1124)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1125)
  • Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2026)
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements (X7170C)
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit (G1065)
  • My Crush™ Modville Book (Z1855)
  • My Crush™ Besties Assortment (Z1886)
  • My Crush™ Best Day Ever Assortment (Z1887)
  • Memory Protectors® Flip Flaps™ Small Assortment (Z1747)
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036)
  • Cello Bags (qty. 25)(W1152)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
  • Sponge (Z697)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • Black Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2105)
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2190)
  • My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set (C1556)
  • My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set (C1563)
  • My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set (D1551)
  • My Acrylix® Reel Life Stamp Set (B1431)
  • 2" × 6 1⁄2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)

    (Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)
No matter which Consultant Kit you choose we have a place for YOU on our team.  Hobbyists and Business Builders alike are welcomed with open arms.  I joined Close To My Heart 4 1/2 years ago for the discount.  I had no intentions on selling product to others.  LOL.  Little did I know that my passion for crafting would provide me with a steady income, allow me to build wonderful relationships with other crafters both customers and team member alike, be recognized on stage with rewards for being a top recruiter and earn Incentive Trips to Hawaii and the Southern Caribbean.  It has been an exhilarating ride, and one I would not trade for the world.   

For more information on the CTMH Opportunity you can check out my FAQ's page.

Have more questions please email me -- keeleyskreations@gmail.com.

Ready...Set...JOIN our From the Heart Embellishers Team and truly enjoy the ride.

We look forward to having YOU on our Award-Winning Team.  YOU are Welcome HERE.

No comments: