Thursday, July 25, 2013

Costa Rica Here I Come!! Thank You Close To My Heart!!


WoOoHoOo!!!!! I have officially earned my Close To My Heart Incentive Trip to Costa Rica!! Doing a VERY HAPPY DANCE today!!

My husband and I will be going to the Westin Playa Conchal Resort for FREE on March 8-14!! CTMH covers our airfare and the all-inclusive resort where we get a Suite!! SUPER EXCITED!!

I couldn't have done it without ALL of YOU -- Customers and Downline!! Your support and friendship have been amazing, and I am so proud to be your Close To My Heart Consultant and Upline!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! DREAM BIG and WORK HARD!!

Special Thanks to the following From the Heart Embellishers Team Members for helping me get there faster!! 

Kelley Sral and Janet May for earning both Straight to the Top Levels guaranteeing me 3,000 points each. THANK YOU!! 

Devana Nazzaro, Lisa Brode, Holly Cymbola Hanson, Emma LaPalm, Janet May, and Kelley Sral for completing their first $300 in personal sales and staying active earning me 500 points each. THANK YOU ALL!! 

I LOVE THIS COMPANY and ALL it has brought my family and I. (((((HUGS))))) TO YOU ALL!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! 



You too can join this awesome team and earn FREE trips of a lifetime.  Check out the FAQs for joining Close To My Heart!!

Check out the new Autumn/Winter 2013 Consultant Kit!!  You will LOVE all the goodies in it for only $49!!

Don't Delay...JOIN our From the Heart Embellishers Team today!!

If you would like more information on joining this AWESOME company or have questions please email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com.

No comments: