Thursday, July 18, 2013

Close To My Heart's Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book


Are you wanting to get your hands on the NEW Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book?

It goes live to customers on August 1...so you will have to wait a couple more weeks.  BUT...I have a few ways for you to get it FREE in July:

1) Join one of my newly forming Autumn/Winter Hostess Clubs right now, and I will mail your copy out for FREE today.

2) JOIN my From the Heart Embellishers Team right now, and Corporate will mail you one for FREE with your new Consultant Kit.

3) Host your own Home Gathering or Workshop and get all the Hostess Rewards and Benefits, and I will give you and your friends a FREE Idea Book.

Close To My Heart is an AMAZING company that has brought me soooo much happiness.  I have met so many friends, both customers and consultants alike, gotten a discount on the products I love, earned FREE incentive trips to Hawaii, the Southern Caribbean and soon to be Costa Rica and a steady paycheck so I can do the fun things with my family that we love to do.

Interested in more information regarding my Autumn/Winter Hostess Clubs shoot me an email at keeleyskreations@gmail.com.

Looking to JOIN our From the Heart Embellishers Team and start your own journey...we can't wait to have YOU.

No comments: