Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CTMH You Rock Mini Envelope Album


















For Close To My Heart's Convention 2010 in Washington, D.C. I made mini envelope albums out of CTMH's You Rock Level 2 Paper Packet for all three of my roommates. I got my inspiration from Vickie Wizniuk's blog HERE. I love how they turned out and had a lot of fun creating them.

(I just realized when I went back to get the website address that I made my albums using 6 envelopes instead of 3...no wonder my 1" rings were too small. DOH!! LOL!! I wanted to put ribbon on them, but the 1" rings were too small so I had upgrade to 2" which were too big as I couldn't find any that were 1 1/2". So left them as is so my buddies could replace them if they had some.)

I used our new 1 1/4" circle punch to make the cut-outs in the envelopes and the little tabbies on the pull-out tags. I included a couple pictures of the pull-out tags so you get the picture.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: You Rock Level 2 Paper Packet B&Ts (X7122B); Goldrush, Indian Corn Blue, Olive, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy CS

Stamps: Checklist (D1252), Noteworthy (D1329), Notice the Details, (D1378), Good Work (D1385), Authentic (D1401), Just Be You (You Rock WOTG Exclusive), He Said, She Said (Retired)

Inks: Goldrush, Indian Corn Blue, Olive, Outdoor Denim

Embellishments:
Color-Ready Irresistibles Lots of Dots (Z1261), Dimensional Elements Stars (Z1312), Natural Hemp (Z280),

Punches:
1 1/4" Circle Punch (Z1311), 1" Circle Punch (EK Success)

Other:
Crop-A-Dile (other), No.8 Envelopes (other), 2" Binder Rings (other), Sponge (Z697), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151)

To Purchase any of these products please visit my website HERE!!

No comments: