Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Less than 24 hours until...


I get on an airplane headed for Washignton DC!!!!!

I am so excited as I am heading to my very first Close To My Heart Convention. I should arrive tomorrow around 5:00. I will grab a shuttle to the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center. Then the evening will be spent chillin' with my fellow CTMH Consultant's in Karen Morris' team. I'm very excited.


Thursday starts with our general session with Jeanette Lynton for a couple hours, lunch, and then Extravaganza for 4 hours where it will focus on the brand new Autumn/Winter products, and we’ll get a boodle of new ideas and product to take home!! Then it's dinner time and mix and mingle. My upline Jen and I are taking a tour of DC at night which I am super excited for as I have never been there.


Friday starts out with our general session again for a couple hours, lunch, and then Business Classes and Make-and-Takes. We will be making projects that use the latest innovations and greatest new techniques. We’ll go home with a bundle of new ideas and artwork to share with all of you!! Then it's dinner time and our two hour Awards Gala.


Saturday again starts out woith our general session for a couple hours, lunch, more Business Classes and Make-and-Takes. It will then all come to a close with our three hour closing banquet dinner.


I will then head home on Sunday afternoon. I'm super excited and can't wait to meet everyone and see all the new products for our Autumn/Winter Idea Book!!

1 comment:

Scrappin With Tammy said...

It was so good to see you in the hall today. Too bad us Wisconsin girls have to travel all the way to Washington DC to see each other! LOL! I hope you are having as much fun as I am!