Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Going to the Happiest Place on Earth with Close To My Heart!!

I know...I know...I've been back for a few days and haven't even posted anything Close To My Heart related - no Washington DC photos or Convention photos or information. I apologize for that...I've been busy catching up on work at my full-time job. I promise to get it all posted soon!!

So do you like my new blog look?!?! I thought it was fitting since I will be going to Anaheim, California next July for Close To My Heart's Convention...hmmm...what's in Anaheim...oh yeah that super cute little mouse!! I'm super excited!!

If you wanna know how you can go and experience a Convention room full of thousands of screaming women, free product, great entertainment and more...Contact me today to join my Close To My Heart Team!! Ya know...it IS the happiest place on earth!! :o)

No comments: