Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog Award - Over The Top


Over The Top

I received this cool blog award from my friend and fellow CTMH Consultant - Tammy!! Check out her cool blog over at Scrappin' With Tammy.

This is a fun award, and I loved reading Tammy's answers, too! Here is how it works: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Wet
3. Your mother? Debbie
4. Your father? Jeff
5. Your favorite food? Pizza
6. Your dream last night? Work
7. Your favorite drink? Dew
8. Your dream/goal? Scrapbooker
9. What room are you in? Family
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Neighbor's
14. Something that you aren't? Lazy
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Treadmill
17. Where did you grow up? Village
18. Last thing you did? Swam
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your Pets? Hairy
22. Friends? Crazy (when I said this out loud to my almost 4 year old son he said "Are Forever!" How freaking sweet is that!?!?! I love that kid!!
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing Someone? Mom
26. vehicle? Minivan
27. Something your not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Archiver's
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? Sean
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Bona

Too funny....I grew up in the same town as Tammy lives now. Turtle Lake is two words so I had to put Village...it is the Village of Turle Lake...hahaha. Tammy and I had some of the same answers...you can't beat Bona!! YUM YUM!! Everytime I am home I try to make it there!!
I am passing this award on to: Jen, Shanna, Kelsy, April and Ashley. I check these blogs out all the time and find lots of inspiration there both in scrapbooking and life. I enjoy reading wha they have posted every day.

Thanks again, Tammy for passing this award on to me!

No comments: