Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Around the Holidays Workshop


Around The Holidays
Garland and Card Workshop

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 6:00 PM at my house

Cost for the Garland & Cards - $22.00

I am so excited to announce my newest workshop
by mail kit and local workshop - Around the Holidays!
Circle Cards are all the rage and no one makes them better than CTMH!
This workshop will teach you how to maximize
CTMH's Around The Holidays Card Kit!
In this class you will make a holiday garland as well as 6 awesome cards.
Make these beautiful items for yourself or give them as a gift!
This workshop promises to be Fun, Fun, FUN!

RSVP by 5:00 PM on Monday, November 2, 2009!!

5 comments:

mom2andrew&leo said...

Love the garland! Beautiful job!

Unknown said...

Excellent!!!! My girls made the cards tonight and they saw my banner and asked for a class on that too ;)

Crystal said...

Very pretty!

Dragon Tamer said...

Love the banner!

Bonnie said...

Love the garland! The cards are cute too. I like the round cards.