Saturday, October 31, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Well I hope you are all having a wonderful Halloween!! Nathan LOVED Halloween and Trick-or-Treating this year!! Sean took him and Morgan to the mall where it was nice and warm this afternoon while my sister and I scrapbooked the day away (I have a lot of great things to share with you all later so stay tuned...LOL!!). Then they went and visited our friend's Liz and Tom along with our other friend's Brenda, Danny and Olivia, Bob, Jackie and Tyler. They then went to visit our friend's Julie, Cory and Connor before making the trip home. Once they got home and ate a quick supper it was time to hit our neighborhood with our neigbor's Rob, Krista and Noah. It was a lot of fun, but man was it cold out there!! I am soooooooo not ready for winter!! When we got home Auntie Shana and Uncle Ben came over to give the kiddos their Halloween Treats. I have a bunch of pictures to upload from all the events today, but will save that for when I have more time.

I wanted to get the winner of the CTMH Blog Candy Stamp Set out. Spiderman was very accomodating and drew the name from his candy bag. Are you ready...


And the winner is...


Kristen!! Congrats to you!!

Kristen said...
Aww...it's soooo cute! :) You are great for doing this Keeley.

http:krissyjodesigns.blogspot.com/
Please send me an e-mail (kirwankm@hotmail.com) with your address, and I will get your prize out to you soon!! Thanks to everyone for becoming a follower, posting this to your blog and posting this to Facebook!! It was a lot of fun!! Thank You!!

No comments: