Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Update - Waunafest Rocked!!

Well this weekend was a lot of fun. We played in the Waunafest Volleyball Tournament in Waunakee, WI on Saturday. I was in the Recretation League which had 6 teams in. We were there for fun and fun we had...hahaha. We ended up taking 4th out of 6...not too bad seeings none of us have played with each other. Sean, however, was in the Intermediate League which had 20 teams in it. He ended up playing in the Championship Game. They played some great teams, but they ended up losing right at the end. They took the first game, but dropped the last two to a group of 'kids' who were at least 10 years younger than them. We aren't the spry, young whipper-snappers we once were ya know!! LOL!! Afterwards we went to our friend Daryl's house and grilled out, played some bean bags, drank, chilled, etc. Then headed on over to the Waunafest Beer Tent to listen to Super Tuesday for a bit. All-in-all it was a great day...minus the sun burn I got. UGH...I look like a lobster/raccoon...hahaha. I am red like a lobster but had sunglasses on making me look like a raccoon. Every single person I have encountered at work today has felt the need to let me know how silly I look...really...ya think so?!?! DOH!!

No comments: