Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fishing in Canada - 6.23.09

No pictures from the morning trip. There are pictures of Sean with his big northern from the afternoon trip, but I am not allowed to post them as he had his shirt off and was not a fan of what he saw...hehehe...I thought he looked just fine. But that is what motivated him to start working out every morning at 5:00 a.m. once we got back!! LOL!! Love you babe!!

This is the only picture I have from the afternoon to post then, and it is fantastic one. It is Morgan's very first boat ride!! We had gotten back and needed to fill the boat up with gas before a long adventure the next morning. I got out and ran and got Morgan and Papa, Morgy and I cruised from the front of the resort around to the back where our dock was. She seemed to enjoy the fresh air as we glided through the water!!

No comments: