Friday, July 31, 2009

CTMH Leadership Conference Is Going On Now!!

I sooooooooo wish I was at the CTMH Leadership Conference in California right now!! They've gotten to see a TON of new products that CTMH is offering. Here's a few of the new things that will be in the NEW Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book...which by the way just shipped and is due to deliver to my doorstep next Thursday - 8/6/09. Let me know if you are interested in one!!

Here Are Some of the New CTMH Products:
"Snapease" Albums
Glitter Rub-ons
Glitter Brads
Mini Album
Rolling Tote
Shoulder Tote
Circle Dimensional Elements
New Heartfelt Diecuts
New brad packaging with all 3 sizes in 4 different colors
New basic button assortments with 4 colors
New Eyelet Setter
My Originals Card Kit Holiday Set
and the most adorable paper packs and stamp sets out there.

And guess what!!??!! Now Close To My Heart is offering the best of BOTH worlds with the newest addition of Digital Scrapbooking Software called Studio J. There is a little blurb about it in the new Idea Book, but it will be released for sale in the Spring 2010 Idea Book. Get ready because I have heard it's awesome. I'm a total hands on paper crafter and will always be, but I'm super excited to be able to offer both to my customers. Now everyone - paper crafters & digi users alike - can capture their memories faster, simpler, easier using CTMH's awesome products!!

1 comment:

April said...

You jazzed with the idea of digital? Not sure how I feel about it! We should make a commitment to plan on going to Convention next July. It's just gotta rock!