
There is something special about scrapbook pages that already feel a little bit like family keepsakes before the photos are even added. πΈ That is exactly what drew me to the Stampin’ Up! Heirloom Boutique Scrapbooking Workshop Kit (Item 167733) for this week’s I Made This Myself Monday.
The Heirloom Boutique collection combines quilt-inspired patterns, soft florals, and delicate nostalgic details with a beautiful palette of Barely Blush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Golden Glow, Hydrangea Hue, and Peaceful Pine. The result is a collection that feels warm, timeless, and perfect for preserving the stories and photographs we want to remember.
The Heirloom Boutique Scrapbooking Workshop Kit includes the supplies and step-by-step instructions needed to create three 12" x 12" double-page scrapbook spreads. Inside are nine sheets of Designer Series Paper, five sheets of Two-Tone Cardstock, two sheets of White Willow Cardstock, three sheets of printed stickers and precut images, and photo placeholders.
I love that Stampin’ Up!’s Scrapbooking Workshop Kits give you a starting point without limiting what you can do with the supplies. ✂️ You can follow the layouts exactly, change them to fit your photographs, or use the pieces as inspiration for something completely different.
And that is where the fun really started for me.
After working with the three double-page layouts, I looked at what I still had available and decided to challenge myself to keep going. Rather than putting those extra pieces away, I used them to create a fourth 12" x 12" double-page scrapbook layout. π
That means this week I’m sharing FOUR completed double-page scrapbook layouts from a workshop designed around three.
To add some additional texture and shine to my pages, I also incorporated the 2026–2028 In Color Dots (Item 167546). These adhesive-backed embellishments coordinate with all five of the 2026–2028 In Colors and add just the right amount of dimension without overwhelming a scrapbook page.
I also used the 2026–2028 In Color 12" x 12" Pearlized Specialty Paper (Item 167766). ✨ This photo-safe specialty paper has a beautiful pearlized finish that adds subtle shimmer while coordinating perfectly with the colors already featured throughout Heirloom Boutique.
In this week’s video, I’m not creating the layouts from beginning to end. Instead, I’m sharing my completed artwork and taking you on a tour of each finished two-page spread. You’ll be able to see the papers, embellishments, layering, details, and the ways I personalized the original workshop designs.
And, of course, you’ll get to see that bonus fourth layout created with the remaining supplies! π
Watch the Fun Video . . .
Check out my YouTube video for a walkthrough of this project.
CLICK HERE for the FULL Workshop.
π¬ Be sure to join our crafting community here at Keeley's Kreations Facebook Group to be able to view the full video complete with full images and all the details for this workshop. If you are a scrapbooker who struggles with where to begin, these Scrapbooking Workshop Kits can take away that intimidating blank-page feeling while still giving you plenty of room to add your own creative style.














AND . . . COMING SOON . . .
Whether you are brand-new to scrapbooking, returning to memory keeping after some time away, or you’ve been creating 12x12 albums for years, I hope these four Heirloom Boutique double-page scrapbook layouts give you a few ideas you can carry into your own projects. π Sometimes the best creative inspiration comes from starting with a designed project and then asking yourself, “What else can I do with what I have?”
That bonus fourth layout is also a great reminder that we don’t have to overlook those leftover strips of Designer Series Paper, cardstock pieces, stickers, or embellishments. ✂️ A little creativity can turn those extras into an entirely new scrapbook spread . . .and help us get even more value from the crafting products we already love.
Be sure to watch this week’s I Made This Myself Monday video to see all four completed layouts up close, and then leave me a comment telling me which one is your favorite. I always love hearing which details catch your eye and how you might use these ideas in your own albums. πΈ
And if Stampin’ Up! scrapbooking, 12x12 scrapbook layouts, double-page scrapbook ideas, memory keeping, and paper crafting inspiration are your kind of creative fun, I hope you’ll continue following along each Monday.
Until next time, keep creating those beautiful pages and, most importantly, keep documenting the stories behind the photographs. Those everyday moments we're preserving today really can become tomorrow's heirlooms. πΈ
Create • Share • Inspire — Where creativity becomes community.
Join our crafting community over on Facebook at Keeley's Kreations!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!! If you have any questions, I would love to help you and answer them, just follow the link below to contact me. If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order, I would be thrilled if you selected me to be your Demonstrator.
Contact Keeley | Stay Up-To-Date on Happenings |
Browse Stampin’ Up! Catalogs | Shop Stampin’ Up! Products |
Learn How to Shop at a Discount








No comments:
Post a Comment