
One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! is that we no longer have to wait months between catalogs to discover exciting new products. With Online Exclusives, fresh releases arrive throughout the year, giving us even more inspiration for card making, scrapbooking, home décor, and paper crafting.
The brand-new September 2026 Online Exclusives Product List is filled with beautiful new products that are perfect for the upcoming fall and holiday crafting season. Whether you're looking for elegant winter scenery, whimsical Christmas images, gorgeous florals, coordinating dies, festive papers, or beautiful embellishments, this release has something for every crafter. The September product list includes suites, bundles, individual stamp sets, dies, Designer Series Papers, ribbon, embellishments, and additional coordinating products to make shopping easy.
One of the biggest advantages of the Online Exclusives program is its flexibility. Rather than waiting for seasonal catalogs, new products can be released throughout the year. Some products will be replenished when inventory gets low, while others are only available while supplies last, making it a good idea to purchase your favorites sooner rather than later.
As I looked through this release, several collections immediately caught my attention. The Alpine Winter Suite is stunning for snowy scenes and elegant holiday cards, while the Merry Mischief Bundle adds a playful touch to Christmas projects. The Poetic Petals Bundle is perfect for year-round crafting, and the Festive Framed Photos Bundle offers wonderful options for scrapbook layouts and memory keeping.
If you'd like help choosing products that fit your crafting style, I'd be happy to help. I love helping crafters find products they'll enjoy using for years to come.
Wanting to here what I have to say about it? Check out my YouTube Video.
Thank you so much for stopping by Keeley's Kreations. I truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to share my love of paper crafting. Whether you're a longtime Stampin' Up! fan or you're discovering Online Exclusives for the very first time, I hope today's look at the September 2026 release sparked new ideas and added a few exciting products to your wish list.
Remember that Online Exclusives are designed to keep inspiration flowing all year long. Since new releases are introduced throughout the year . . . and some items are only available while supplies last . . . it's always a good idea to grab your favorites before they're gone.
If you have questions about any of the products, need help placing an order, or would like personalized recommendations based on your crafting style, please don't hesitate to reach out. I love helping fellow crafters create projects they'll be proud to share.
Be sure to bookmark my blog, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and follow me on social media so you never miss new tutorials, product reviews, inspiration, and special promotions. Until next time . . .
Happy stamping and happy creating. ❤️
Join our crafting community over on Facebook at Keeley's Kreations!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!! If you have any questions, I would love to help you and answer them, just follow the link below to contact me. If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order, I would be thrilled if you selected me to be your Demonstrator.
Contact Keeley | Stay Up-To-Date on Happenings |
Browse Stampin’ Up! Catalogs | Shop Stampin’ Up! Products |
Learn How to Shop at a Discount


No comments:
Post a Comment