Thursday, March 25, 2021

Keeley's Kreations YouTube Video: Close To My Heart Pocket Card Perfection



CTMH Pocket Card Perfection ...

Join me as I walk you through the two fun Lovely and Party Time Picture My Life Card Sets in the Pocket Card Perfection special ... available through the end of March!!

During the Pocket Card Perfection special, you can purchase the brand-new PML Cards, which coordinate perfectly with the
Lovely Paper Collection and Party Time Paper Collection in our
2020-2021 Core Products Catalog.



Left: Lovely Picture My Life Cards (CC2219) - $6.50
Right: Party Time Picture My Life Cards (CC2220) - $6.50


Save 15% with the Pocket Card Perfection Bundle, which includes both sets!!

Pocket Card Perfection Bundle
(CC2221) - 15% Discount $10.95


VIP Customers Please Note ...


The Pocket Card Perfection special is eligible to earn your 15% VIP Bank Credit!!

However, the items are not eligible for purchase using VIP Bank Credit.

The amount paid for the item counts toward earning the 
Stamp of the Month for FREE!!

No comments: