Friday, February 5, 2016

Close To My Heart Charlotte Scrapbooking Workshop Your Way Class


CHARLOTTE SCRAPBOOKING WORKSHOP YOUR WAY CLASS

I am excited about our new monthly kits. 

As you may know, Close to my Heart has revamped their Workshops on the Go kits.

So, this month we will be using the Charlotte Workshop Your Way kit to make (3) 12" x 12" double-page scrapbooking layouts and (1) double-page Picture My Life layout (that you can complete on your own later).  

There is no stamping this month, but a whole lot of great design and embellishments!!


Saturday, February 20 at 1pm (stay as long as you like) at my home.
Sunday, February 21 at 1pm (stay as long as you like) at my home.
Can't make any of these dates...purchase the kit and we will find a date that works.


COST:

Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit (G1104) -- 
$35.00 -- I will cut all the papers for you to assemble.  
$42.00 -- I will cut all the papers for you to assemble and mail to you by February 22nd.


This kit includes everything below to make three double-page 12" x 12" layouts: 
(1)  Charlotte Paper Packet (X7205B)
(1)  Charlotte Complements (X7205C) 
(3)  12" x 12" Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, 2 Whisper) 
(1)  Black & Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
(1)  Treasured Puffies (Z3203)
Downloadable Instructional Guide


RSVP --
Need your RSVP by February 10!! 



Charlotte Layout Class

post signature

No comments: