Friday, February 26, 2016

A Special Offer for YOU While I Am Cruisin'!!


A Special Offer for YOU While I Am Cruisin'!


I wanted to Thank YOU once more for helping me earn this amazing trip!

Because of YOU, I am able to take Sean with me and enjoy this all-expense paid cruise on a brand new ship to St. Thomas;  Tortola, British Virgin Islands AND Nassau, Bahamas!

Close to My Heart spoils us rotten while we are there . . . AND before we even arrive too!

A few couple weeks ago, I received ALL this from CTMH!


See that cute stamp set at the bottom with PARADISE and the adorable dolphin?!

It's an EXCLUSIVE Incentive Trip Stamp Set, created just for the Incentive Trip Earners for that year.  

It has city names, places, and images that will be used throughout our entire album!

Sooooo AWESOME!

This year, for the 2016 Incentive Trip, we will be cruising on the BRAND NEW ship from Norwegian -- called the Escape.  

This amazing ship was just released in November 2015, and it is an AMAZING ship with a high ropes course, a water park, 12 pools, mini golf, and more!

If you’d like to stay up-to-date with what’s going on our trip -- 
make sure to “Like” my CTMH Business Facebook page!

I'm hoping to be able to post a couple of times during our trip, if I can get Wi-Fi access.

A large part of earning these great trips is based on sales which YOU help me with!

So here's a little token of my appreciation for your business!  

I know - it's not quite like a all-expense paid cruise, but I'm excited to give you a fun treat!


For EVERY $35 order placed on my website while I'm cruisin' --
February 26 - March 5, 2016 --
(retail of $3.95)

I love these fun, sparkly puffies!  They remind me of collecting puffy stickers when I was little.

 It's hard to see the glitter & sparkle that they have in this picture, but they are awesome and make great embellishments for cards and layouts alike.
So here's how to get yours for FREE --

1. Place a $35 or more order on my website www.keeleyskreations.ctmh.com

2. When your order is placed, please email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com, to let me know that you just placed your qualifying order.  

3. When I return, I’ll get those puffies mailed to you right away!

Thank You for Your Continued Business -- It is GREATLY Appreciated!


Click on the SHOPPING CART to Place Your Order.



post signature

No comments: