Saturday, June 14, 2014

Off to Catch Me A Fish!!


Every year my parents, my sister and her fiance and my husband and two kids take a 12 hour drive to Canada to go fishing for a week.

I absolutely LOVE this family time.

There is no phone, no internet, no tv.

Just board games, cards, reading, laughing and enjoying each other when we are not fishing.

My sister, Shana, created this awesome layout with the now retired, Tommy Paper Pack.

Every year on Friday night before we come home we trailer my dad's boat, put on our colorful Pine Point Resort t-shirts and get a group photo.

It's Tradition.

My kiddos also have their picture taken in front of the HUGE motor each year to show how much they have grown.

It's Tradition.

Then while the ladies are packing up our clothes and toiletries the fellas are preparing our dinner.

It's Tradition.

We always have hors de veurs -- Fish Cheeks and then the main course of Fish.

It's Tradition.

For dessert we make smores. 

It's Tradition.

There are sooooo many FUN memories spent up there and sooooo many traditions we look forward to doing each year.

We all have a blast and come back relaxed and rejuvenated.

So there won't be many posts from me during the week as I will try to be catching the BIG ONE.

Then the following week I fly out to California -- Disneyland to be more exact -- for Close To My Heart's annual Convention.

I'm SUPER Excited to See the NEW Idea Book and all the NEW PRODUCT.

Be prepared for some fun sneak peeks when I get back.

June is a BUSY Month!


post signature

No comments: