Monday, June 30, 2014

Close To My Heart's July Stamp of the Month: Circus Alphabet (S1407)


Welcome to our Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.

We will be featuring July's SOTM, which is 
Circus Alphabet (S1407), a set of 68 stamps.


If you have come here from Terry Ann's Blog,
you are on the right path.


I love this stamp set because alphabets are my FAVORITE.

You can make them any color and never run out of the letters you use the most.


I used Slate Ink (Z2173) for the random stamping of alphas and Cranberry Ink (Z2116) for the HELLO sentiment.

To add a little oomph to the card I added Slate Baker's Twine from the Basic Assortment (Z1921) and Cranberry Baker's Twine from the Harvest Assortment (Z1751).


For this card I used the alpha just to stamp DAD which I then embossed.


Here is a close up of the faux stitching I did using a white pen and added some Brown Sparkles (Z1753).

I hope you enjoyed my cards.

Now "Hop" on over to Sarah's Blog to see her work.


Remember, the July SOTM is only available until July 31.

When you place a $50 order, you can purchase the SOTM for only $5.

You can also purchase it at it's retail price of $17.95.


To Purchase Any of These Great CTMH Products
Click on the Shopping Cart!



post signature

2 comments: