Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Boys!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN and NATHAN!!

8 years ago today Nathan James was born.
I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  It's been so fun to watch him grow into the little man he is.  I love watching him play flag football, wrestle, build Lego creations, play Skylanders and so many more things.  With each day he is getting smarter, stronger and taller...LOL!!  I miss my little baby boy, but I have loved watching him grow in to the little man he is today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I LOVE YOU NATHAN JAMES!!


36 years ago today Sean James was born.
I made this great discovery just now that we have now been together half of his life!!  LOL!!
I can't imagine spending it with anyone else!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I LOVE YOU SEAN JAMES!!

No comments: