Saturday, December 7, 2013

12 Days of Close To My Heart Christmas Deals & Steals -- Day 4!!

** EMAIL ME FOR THE DEAL!! **

-- keeleyskreations@gmail.com --


On the Fourth Day of Christmas 
(well actually December 7...LOL)

 my CTMH Consultant, Keeley, Gave to Me...

Inline image 1

My Crush...It's the Little Things...
It's often the little things that mean the most but, in the hurry of our busy world, it's also the little things that get lost in the hustle and bustle.  If you have a drawer full of special ticket stubs, report cards, stamps, letters, and more that you want to preserve but aren't sure how, My Crush books are for you. They give you a safe place to quickly hold the precious everyday memorabilia while life is happening.  Grab a glue stick, some tape, or a paperclip and attach your little things on the printed pages of these handy-size books.  It's a way to swiftly capture your memories on the go.  Our two new My Crush books each include sixty 10" x 7" full-color, designed pages in a wire-bound, hardcover book.  Adhere memorabilia and photos to the pages, write some quick journaling, and then close the book until next time.  Its small, portable size makes it easy to carry around in a purse or backpack so you can quickly memory-keep, even amidst the busyness of life.  If finding time for traditional scrapbooking is a tricky things right now, start a My Crush book and document life as it happens.  No paper trimmer required.

Inline image 2

My Crush Modville Book (Z1855)

60 – 10" × 7" printed cardstock-weight designed pages, hardcover with resist pattern, wire-bound.

(Retail Price -- $13) 


My Crush Besties Assortment (Z1886)

16 – Journal Spots4 – 4" × 4" My Stickease® Sheets2 – 4" × 4" Alphabet Stickers Sheets4 – 2" × 2" Envelopes(Retail Price -- $5) 


16 – Journal Spots

4 – 4" × 4" My Stickease® Sheets
2 – 4" × 4" Alphabet Stickers Sheets
4 – 2" × 2" Envelopes

(Retail Price -- $5) 



Inline image 3

My Crush Bluebird Book (Z1856)

60 – 10" × 7" printed cardstock-weight designed pages, hardcover with resist pattern, wire-bound.

(Retail Price -- $13) 


My Crush Memories Assortment (Z1888)

16 – Journal Spots

4 – 4" × 4" My Stickease® Sheets

2 – 4" × 4" Alphabet Stickers Sheets

4 – 2" × 2" Envelopes

(Retail Price -- $5) 


My Crush Favorites Assortment (Z1889)

16 – Journal Spots

4 – 4" × 4" My Stickease® Sheets
2 – 4" × 4" Alphabet Stickers Sheets

4 – 2" × 2" Envelopes(Retail Price -- $5) 


DON'T FORGET!!
** Check out the “While Supplies Last” section of my website as well.  You will find a wide variety of embellishments, all with a substantial markdown. 

** Check out the "Retiring Items" section of my website too!!  All items shown here are also available While Supplies Last.  It's time to start making room for all the new Spring/Summer products that are coming in!!  Once these items are gone...they are gone for good so get them while you still can!! 

EMAIL ME with ANY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST or RETIRING ITEMS 
you want added to your 12 Days of Christmas Order!!


To find out the DEAL email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com (Customers Only Please).

You Don't Want to Miss Out on All the Great Deals & Steals Happening NOW!!

No comments: