Friday, September 17, 2010

REMINDER: CTMH's Autumn/Winter Idea Book Extravaganza



MARK YOUR CALENDARS
...Because you will want to join me on

Sunday, September 19 at 1:00 pm


I will be hosting my Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book Extravaganza!!

THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO RSVP & ATTEND WILL GET A SPECIAL PRIZE!!

What You Will Receive:

* Chances to win great prizes every half hour

* New products available to look at in person

* FREE Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book

* Make 4 cards using one of each of the four new paper packs.
($5.00 without purchase / FREE with $25 product purchase)


Magnifique


Hooligans


Olivia



Mistletoe

* A great Grand Prize

* Snacks (including my yummy cheeseball) and Beverages

* First chance at signing up for clubs and workshops

So come and have some fun on Sunday, September 19 at 1:00 pm.

Please RSVP by Friday, September 17
so I make sure to have enough card supplies and snacks on-hand.

FYI...Want More Chances to Win the Grand Prize:

1 extra ticket - Be on-time
2 extra tickets - Bring a friend I have not done business with before
3 extra tickets - Donate to Operation Smile
4 extra tickets - Place an order of $50 or more
5 extra tickets - Book your own Home Gathering
A Special Gift Worth $30 - Sign up to become a Consultant

Live out of town and wish you could attend??
Well you can!!
I will send you your FREE Idea Book and Card Supplies!!
E-mail Me!!

Don't miss out on all the fun. RSVP Today!!

No comments: