Friday, September 10, 2010

Essential Scrappin' Crop!!


Saturday, September 11
9:00am to 'Til Ya Drop!!


Is there such a thing as too much croppin'?!?! LOL!! No, I don't think so either!! Well I just wanted to share with you a crop that I recently heard about called the Essential Scrappin' crop. It is held on the East side of Madison at the Zion Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall. Proceeds go to the Zion Personal Essentials Pantry (P.E.P.).

They are having a crop on Saturday, September 11 from 9 am 'til they drop!! I am not able to attend this crop as I already have another commitment, but I WILL be at the Saturday, November 6 crop as both a vendor and a scrapbooker!! It will be a great time...you can get some uninterrupted 'me' time, you can get a lot accomplished, and you can make new friends as well as chat up your old buddies!! You can't go wrong!!

Email me at keeleyskreations@myctmh.com for more details of the September Crop as well as a news article giving a little more information about P.E.P. The Essential Scrappin' Crop is slightly more expensive than my monthly crop held on the West side, but REMEMBER it is for a great cause!!

If you would like to attend the Essential Scrappin' Crop on Saturday, September 11 please contact either:

Joan Chase (347-8949) - joanchase@ymail.com
OR
Erin Siefer (577-2269) - eefsievert@gmail.com


** If this is your first time attending this crop they ask that you pre-pay to reserve your spot!!

I would also love to know if you attend and would love to hear your feedback!! If you have any questions let me know. Feel free to pass this along to any fellow scrappers/stampers that are not on my email distribution list.

No comments: