Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January's CTMH Promotion!!

Close To My Heart has a cool special called the "Key To My Heart" which is running thru January 31st for National Papercrafting Month.

It includes the following:
12 - 12" x 12" B&T Duos(TM) (2 each of 6 patterns)
10 - 12" x 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 each of 3 colors, 4 neutrals)
1 - My Acrylix(R) Key to My Heart E-Size Stamp Set

How can you get this cool offer?
* When you spend $130, you'll get the Key to My Heart kit FREE
* When you spend $75, you can purchase the kit for just $20
* Buy it outright for only $47.90
* Hostesses can get the kit FREE with a Home Gathering sales total of $400 or more

If you are interested in placing an order or would like more information regarding CTMH products please shoot me an e-mail at kirwankm@hotmail.com. I am currently in the process of getting my website up and running. Thanks!!

No comments: