Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Back!!

As if you couldn't tell by all my catch-up posts...hehehe!! I had an awesome time at my first ever California Beach Scrapbook Retreat. I got to meet Shanna, Kelci, Jen, Andrea, Kristi and Kat in person. I spend a lot of time on an online scrapbooking forum with these ladies so it was super exciting to finally meet them!! I can't wait to do it all over again next year!! Thank you Kelci for a fabulous time!!

(Jen, Kristi, Me, Shanna and Kelci)

Beautiful Sunset from our Beach House!!

Group Photo (minus Kat who left early Sunday a.m. for CHA and Heather who was packing her stuff in her car)
Back Row - Kristi (TX), Kelci (CA), Jen (CA), Me (WI), Eva (CA)
Front Row - Andrea (CA), Shanna (AR) and Shana (WI)

2 comments:

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

WaaWaa im So sad i didnt get in the group picture! glad you had fun and Im go glad we were able to all meet!

Andrea said...

omigod! I had sooo much fun! Sorry you were feeling icky though. I hurt for you... but I am SOO glad we got to meet. You are fabulous! {Shana too!}