Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peter's Pumpkin Patch 2005

So before I started Shana's Honeymoon Album, I had actually done a layout for my friend's son Peter. My plan was to do a two-page spread for each major Holiday - Halloween (pumpkin patch), Christmas, Birthday, etc. for him as she doesn't scrapbook. Well I think I did one layout and then started Shana's album. I found all the stuff I had set aside for Peter's pages and decided to start working on them. Poor little guy is 3 1/2 years old already, and I just managed to get around to scrapping his first pumpkin patch outing back in October of 2005...hehehe. The first LO was done a LONG time ago...the second layout was created last night!!

By the way...if I am rambling I apologize. I stayed up until 3:15 a.m. working on this layout...ha ha ha...yeah I know I'm nuts!! We had volleyball from 6:00 to 9:00 and then watched the Packer Game at a friend's house so didn't get home real early and had to put the kids to bed, etc. Needless to say I lost track of time!!

No comments: