Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big Brother Nathan LOVES His Little Sister!!

Tonight Morgan was in her bouncer seat for a good half an hour before she started to fuss. Nathan promptly came over to me and said, "Mommy, Morgan wants to sit on my lap and watch Meteor & His Monster Truck Friends!" I told him to climb up in the recliner, and he could hold her. He was sooooo excited...it's just too cute!! After about 5 minutes she decided she was hungry and let Nathan know...hehehe. Her face gets bright red and man does that girl have lungs!! He wouldn't let me take her...HE wanted to feed his baby sister. However, she wasn't going to give in. I ended up taking her from him to which he immediately had a slight meltdown. Those are the good kind of meltdowns (if there is such a thing!). What a wonderful Big Brother Nathan James is!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Love the pic of Nathan feeding Morgy...so cute...