Friday, March 7, 2014

Heading to Costa Rica Tomorrow


I'm SUPER Excited to Be Flying to Costa Rica Tomorrow.

I'm soooo ready to leave the snow and freezing temperatures of Madison, Wisconsin behind and pick up the sun, sand and margaritas in Costa Rica.

I wouldn't be enjoying all the Rest & Relaxation headed my way if it wasn't for all of YOU.

Sean and I both THANK YOU for your continued business and friendships.

It has truly been a blessing to help you preserve those memories that matter most and to help assist you in getting all those beautifully hand-crafted items into the hands of loved ones.

I do have blog posts scheduled so you don't go in to Keeley's Close To My Heart Kreations withdrawal.

I can't wait to share all our fun and adventures when I return.

Thanks Again.


post signature

No comments: