Sunday, March 16, 2014

Close To My Heart's Studio J Savings!!

Are you all caught up on your scrapbooking??

HA HA HA

I know I sure am NOT.

Want an easy, fun and professional-looking way to do so??

Studio J is Close To My Heart's online digital scrapbooking program.  

You can scrapbook, for FREE, from anywhere you have an internet connection.

I can do it at home, at work, in the airport and even at a hotel.

Yup . . .

I am even bringing my laptop with to Costa Rica so I have create Disney World layouts from our trip last month 
while waiting for my plane.


During the month of March, order your Studio J layouts 
for only $5 each.

That’s over $2 off the regular price.

Create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts in minutes using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. 

And don’t forget to check out our new Photo Express Collection, which allows you to design layouts entirely using your own photos. 

You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories.


With Studio J, you can create 2-Page Layouts:



A template made exclusively for photos gives you the opportunity to awaken your hibernating snapshots and have them printed with exceptional quality—and for an exceptional price.

 Print your photos in ANY size you want:

For the life of me I can't find where I saved my Fall Album Retreat Photos that we did in Studio J so here is what my CTMH Upline, Jen Patrick's, looked like:



 Or create custom Photo cards:  Christmas Cards, Birthday Invitations, Thank You Cards, Wedding Announcements, Baby Announcements, etc.

Check out the Christmas Cards that Jen also created this past year:


What are you waiting for?

Give Studio J a try for FREE today.

I know you will be hooked.


post signature

No comments: