Thursday, July 22, 2010

July's Level 2 Less Mess = Less Stress 'Zippidee' Workshop

Stamping isn't for everyone. Not everyone wants to stamp on their scrapbook layouts. So here is my solution to the person who wants to do some of my fun scrapbooking workshops with cool paper and embellishments but doesn't want to mess with the stamping/stress of it all. Ta Da...Less Mess = Less Stress!!

Let me show you how to scrapbook - Faster. Simpler. Easier. using Close To My Heart's Paper Packs, My Stickease and Embellishments. Who says scrapbooking can't be easy and fun??!! I promise you even the veteran scrapbookers will love these kits. These layouts have the depth and extra flair that you are looking for. Don't Miss Out!!



Tuesday, July 27 - 6:00pm

(or at August's Crop - Saturday, August 7 - noon to midnight)
Kirwan House - Madison, WI - (608) 320-9801

Join me for my 'Level 2' Less Mess = Less Stress 'Zippidee' Workshop!!

** MUST RSVP by Sunday, July 18 **

2 Double Page Layouts (shown above) - $27.00


** REMINDER: These are all done with just embellishments and stickers...no stamping required!!


WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
* Zippidee Level 2 Paper Packet:
(12 B&T Duos, and 10 Cardstock Sheets)
* 2 My Stickease Adhesive Sheets
* Fancy Fuzz Zippidee Borders
* Pre-cut layout pieces for workshop
* Use of my tools

No comments: