Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Join Our Stampin' Up! Family in October!!



Have you ever considered doing what I do?

All month long, you have the opportunity to sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator with a unique opportunity to receive $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit, for $99!!

That's an extra $30 worth of product at no additional cost!!

Plus, this offer includes FREE Business Supplies, FREE Shipping AND a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit and is the perfect way to kick-off your new business!!

You can choose to save on your own purchases or earn an income, big or small; the choice is yours!!



I would love to have you on my team!!

Contact me with your questions or for more information.

You can also visit the Join Section of my website for insight on this opportunity.



post signature

No comments: