Saturday, November 14, 2020

Be a Close To My Heart VIP!!


Be A Close To My Heart VIP ...

Have you heard the awesome news?!?!

Close To My Heart has created a Customer Program just for YOU ... our Customers ... to earn shopping credit on your purchases while getting access to exclusive product and perks!!

Join my Keeley's CTMH VIP Kreators today!!
* Become a VIP Member for $35 and earn 15% spending credit of retail amount paid!!
* Get a FREE Stamp of the Month with a qualifying purchase of $50 each month!!
* Get access to exclusive specials throughout the year!!
* Get $25 in VIP credit when you sign up between now & December 31st!!
* Exclusive membership to my CTMH VIP Group where I post sneak peeks of upcoming products from the new Idea Books, monthly specials, FREE Guides and more!!
* Exclusive membership to Corporate VIP Events ... first one begins in February!!
$35 Registration - $25 VIP Credit = $10 Investment Learn all about this exciting new program and become a VIP today!!
https://keeleyskreations.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/vip.aspx Please let me know if you have any questions I can help answer!!


No comments: